One Night in Habana
Everyday with departures from miami international airport.
Our flights for all guests on this tour will follow these itineraries:
Once you have booked your cultural experience, our flight concierge will gladly assist you with all of your flight arrangements.
$897 per guest
$678 per guest
$598 per guest
WANT A ROOMMATE? Solo travelers wishing to pay the double occupancy rate may share a room with another guest; our concierge will gladly assist you with this request.
Our cultural exchange program offers a unique educational journey, allowing you to experience the wild and sensual island that has been forbidden to Americans for the last half century. Delight in the exotic tastes, sights, sounds and aromas that have captivated adventurers, pirates and artists since the discovery of the New World. Witness Havana’s ancient, eclectic architecture. Party in pulsating Latin and Afro-Cuban music venues. Fall in love with Cuba’s stunning other-worldly art. Reward your palate with authentic Cuban cuisine, beer and rum, and perhaps toke on the world’s finest cigars.
Cuba is like a time machine with the dial set to the 1950s. You’ll sample and savor all that she has to offer during your weekend fling in Havana. You deserve to experience it and now every American can travel to Cuba legally under our banner!
¡TE VEO PRONTO!
• International round-trip airfare to Havana.
• Cuban visa processing and fee
(There is an additional fee for Cuban born travelers).
• Medical insurance while visiting Cuba.
• Certification of travel to Cuba under the Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) general license.
• Ground transportation within Cuba in a vintage private car with Chauffeur.
• Two days accommodations at a private bed & breakfast.
• Experience guided visits when specified in the itinerary.
• Included meals: Full breakfast made to order each morning.
• All gratuities are included.
• Baggage fees are common upon check-in at the airport. These fees are the responsibility of the passenger.
• Fees for theatrical or live performances outside of our tour itinerary are the responsibility of the passenger.
• Travel insurance is recommended for all travelers, in the event that they have need to cancel.
Your journey begins with a driver collecting you and escorting you to the miami international airport for your flight to havana. You are then met by a majesty travel agent for a personalized flight check-in.
Hola, BIENVENIDOS A CUBA! After clearing customs you are met by a local, professional guide and transferred to your accommodation in Habana Vieja (Old Havana) in a vintage American car. On the way, you will visit La Plaza de la Revolucion (The Plaza of the Revolution) the most significant plaza in all of Cuba. Next to the plaza you will see the impressive memorial to the father of the Cuban Republic, the beloved hero Jose Marti.
Recommended lunch: El Aljibe Restaurant.
This afternoon you are guided in Habana Vieja, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walking through Old Havana’s cobblestone streets while admiring the beautiful sixteenth-century, Spanish colonial architecture with its unique plazas will transport you back in time. This will be followed by a visit to the Cathedral of Old Havana and ends at restaurant “El Floridita”, made famous by Ernest Hemingway. This venue is arguably the birthplace of the Daiquiri, the rum-based drink the author favored.
Recommended dinner: La Bodeguita del Medio Restaurant.
• Parisien Cabaret Nightclub
• La Cabaña Fortress canon blast ceremony
• Jazz Club “La Zorra y El Cuervo ”
• Casa de La Musica Nightclub
• Fabrica del Arte: A cultural project where artists meet the public and enjoy drinks at three floors of bars and gallery space in an old converted factory. This hip, urban venue also features a terrific, multi-floor restaurant in the smokestack next door.
• 8:00am – Breakfast at your home. During your breakfast, the wonderful home owners will share stories of Cuban life as seen through their eyes.
• 10:00am – This morning a driver will escort you to discover the enchanted city of Habana in a vintage car. Drive through historical La Habana Vieja (The Old Havana) founded in the 16th century, nowadays an incredible open air museum of architecture, art and culture. Stroll along the narrow colonial streets while classic automobiles pass by. Have a drink in style in the iconic Nacional de Cuba Hotel, where you may sip a cocktail in the palm filled gardens that presidents, movie stars and celebrities from around the world have gathered to socialize and relax in since the 1930s.
Shopping time available upon request.
• Mercado San Jose: A huge market with hundreds of stands full of merchandise.
• 2:00pm – The driver will escort you to the airport for your international flight to Miami, Florida.
Travel to other cities and extra days are available upon request.
• Viñales, Pinal del Rio: Viñales is a stunning national park, layered in tobacco plantations offering Cuba’s very best hiking, climbing, caving and vistas.
• Varadero, Matanzas: Varadero is a relatively exclusive part of Cuba, abundant with private hotels, gorgeous seacoast and the country’s only full golf course.
• Trinidad, Sancti Spiritus: Trinidad is Cuba’s best preserved colonial town, with the old part of Trinidad being a UNESCO heritage site since 1988.
THIS CULTURAL EXCHANGE IS AN AFFILIATED PROGRAM WITH OUR PARTNER MAJESTY TRAVEL GROUP, LLC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Travel authorized by license through the Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) that authorizes registered guests of our programs to legally travel to Cuba to participate and engage in a full time schedule of authorized exchange activities in Cuba, which will involve meaningful interaction between travelers and people in Cuba.